Investing in Kids’ Futures
Orbis Access wants to help you set your kids up for the future. Their Junior ISA product comes with a unique fee-free offer.
- They waive fund management fees on any money invested within the first 12 months of setting up a Junior Stocks & Shares ISA with them. The money invested will remain free of fees right until your child turns 18!
- Plus, any money transferred in from an existing Junior ISA or Child Trust Fund within the first 12 months is included in their offer.
- The 12 month offer period is from the time the Junior ISA is opened, which can span two tax years. This means, it covers up to two full annual allowances, not just one.
- After the 12 months are up, additional contributions to the account only attract fees when their funds outperform and beat their benchmark. This is in stark contrast to the vast majority of providers who charge fees no matter how their funds perform.
All of this means you could save a lot in fees – and more stays in your child’s Junior ISA!
Check out just how much you could potentially save, or see for yourself with their fee calculator:
|First year’s contribution
* To illustrate how much you could save, they’ve taken an example of a Junior ISA with holdings in an actively managed fund that has an annual growth rate of 5% and fees of 1.33%. However, estimated fees are based on projected annual returns, which are not a reliable indicator of future performance.
The value of investments in a Junior Stocks & Shares ISA may go down as well as up, so you may not get back the amount you originally invested.