nurseries & schools
Information for Schools and Nurseries:
• The production will be aimed at a core age range of 4-7 year olds, and we will create a relaxed, welcoming and inclusive environment for children of all ages.
• Weekday performances are generally at 10am with a running time of 60 minutes (no interval).
• We can offer post-show workshops in your school/nursery, which are run by our wonderful drama practitioners Hannah and Sarah. Please contact us to find out more.
• Ga Ga Theatre will provide an education pack relating to the show which will address the EYFS and Key stage 1 curriculum (aswell as PSHE-related activities).
This will include:
◦ A rhyme and song exercise (based on the original music from the production);
◦ A soundscape/orchestra game;
◦ Storytelling games;
◦ Arts and crafts ideas (such as a penguin shadow puppet);
◦ Memory game;
◦ Movement ideas;